“And all meet in singing, which braids together the different knowings into a wide and subtle music, the music of living.”
MUSIC – VOCAL/CHORAL TOURS
Latitude Group Travel custom designs tours to link to the Music (Vocal) curriculum. Our expertise enables us to develop or identify specific, curriculum-linked, experiential learning activities to engage your students in active learning.
COMBINING SUBJECTS ON THE ONE TOUR
Our expertise allows us to organise your tour so that several Performing Arts subject groups can travel together successfully. Imagine all of your groups concurrently engaged in their own area of interest – workshop, clinic, class or themed guided tour (and more). Combine your IB students with your mainstream curriculum and we will ensure relevant activities for all groups. Later, enjoy sightseeing and a range of other experiences together, so the groups feel as one. Considering a tour in this way will assist with economies of scale and helps meet your minimum participant number requirement.
We are the only tour company experienced in taking a performing arts group on tour that includes, not only all the performing arts genres, but also Media, Visual Arts, Film and IB Theatre as well, if you wish. We run specific activities for each group concurrently. This means that each group’s specific learning needs are met.
Unconditional support every step of the way
At Latitude Group Travel, we’re here to make your travel experience enjoyable and stress free. We simplify the group travel process for you by taking care of all the details, leaving nothing to chance. From the moment you start planning your trip, we are with you every step of the way. Your experience is delivered in one seamless process and all the planning, preparation, logistics and hard work is done for you. With our knowledgeable tour directors by your side and our whole team behind you, you will have an extraordinary, safe, easy and rewarding travel experience – without any of the hassle!
MUSIC – VOCAL SUBJECT ACTIVITIES
Our itineraries allow your group to take in iconic sights, combined with as many classes, workshops, themed guided tours, Q & A sessions with professionals, one on one coaching, attending shows and curriculum-linked, experiential learning activities as you wish. We ensure that academic and practical endeavours are age and experience appropriate. Our knowledge of the curriculum (state, national and International Baccalaureate, along with any other curriculum you may teach) and our consultative process, ensures that we understand the learning outcomes required for your tour.
Example experiential learning activities:
- Take a musical theatre workshop where students will learn one of the songs from the show they will see during the tour
- Students can learn to sing in a new style, such as jazz, contemporary, pop, rock, musical theatre and several other options
- Focus this vocal class on singing techniques, to improve the students’ singing abilities
- Take an audition workshop, where you will learn how to undertake a successful audition and where you will be critiqued and taught by a professional singer
- Perform at an iconic site such as on a Disney stage, at St Paul’s Cathedral (both subject to audition) or even perform with one of the world’s best choirs!
- Take a Q & A session with a professional singer and discover what sort of life they live. Students may discover their future career – or not!
OPEN THEIR EYES TO A WORLD OF POSSIBILITY
We’re committed to helping teachers and their students bring Music (Vocal/Choral) to life, by creating memorable and unique experiences.
We include active learning, workshops and classes, Q & A sessions, performances and so many other options fro which you can choose. Latitude Group Travel has a vast number of connections for specific classes, workshops and performances, which we will share with you on discussion about your prospective tour.