CONASTA 66 has come and gone but the excitement isn’t over for our lucky prize winner. Tim Weston from Baulkham Hills High School was lucky enough to walk away with our grand prize of up to $20,000 off a school STEM tour. Tim is hoping to take his students on the trip of a lifetime to the USA where they will get to experience the myriad of experiential learning opportunities that Latitude Group Travel can offer. We will be keeping everyone updated with the progress of the tour as we begin the planning process. Congratulations Tim!!
Congratulations To Our CONASTA 66 Grand Prize Winner!
- Why now is the time for schools to reimagine Service Learning and voluntourism experiences
- Is it time to undertake a strategic review of your school’s touring program?
- How you can increase executive oversight of your post-COVID school touring program
- Is an ad hoc touring program creating inconsistent student experiences in your school?
- Latitude Group Travel announces Strategic Review and Tour Planning Service, plus Carbon Offset Options for schools