CONASTA 66 has come and gone but the excitement isn’t over for our lucky prize winner. Tim Weston from Baulkham Hills High School was lucky enough to walk away with our grand prize of up to $20,000 off a school STEM tour. Tim is hoping to take his students on the trip of a lifetime to the USA where they will get to experience the myriad of experiential learning opportunities that Latitude Group Travel can offer. We will be keeping everyone updated with the progress of the tour as we begin the planning process. Congratulations Tim!!
Congratulations To Our CONASTA 66 Grand Prize Winner!
- How to Compare School Tour Itineraries
- 5 Benefits of Australian Based Educational Tours, Programs & Excursions
- GAME CHANGING AUSTRALIAN BASED TOURS RELEASED IN NATIONAL SCIENCE WEEK
- COVID-19 Update and Australian Educational Tour Announcement
- AN UPDATE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF LATITUDE GROUP TRAVEL ON COVID-19