CONASTA 66 has come and gone but the excitement isn’t over for our lucky prize winner. Tim Weston from Baulkham Hills High School was lucky enough to walk away with our grand prize of up to $20,000 off a school STEM tour. Tim is hoping to take his students on the trip of a lifetime to the USA where they will get to experience the myriad of experiential learning opportunities that Latitude Group Travel can offer. We will be keeping everyone updated with the progress of the tour as we begin the planning process. Congratulations Tim!!
Congratulations To Our CONASTA 66 Grand Prize Winner!
- AN UPDATE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF LATITUDE GROUP TRAVEL ON COVID-19
- What teachers should expect from experiential learning on an educational tour or program
- STEM Educational Tours In Australia
- OVERSEAS SERVICE LEARNING: DEVELOPING ESSENTIAL SKILLS OF THE FUTURE
- An Expedition of The Arts | Online Virtual Tour