CONASTA 66 has come and gone but the excitement isn’t over for our lucky prize winner. Tim Weston from Baulkham Hills High School was lucky enough to walk away with our grand prize of up to $20,000 off a school STEM tour. Tim is hoping to take his students on the trip of a lifetime to the USA where they will get to experience the myriad of experiential learning opportunities that Latitude Group Travel can offer. We will be keeping everyone updated with the progress of the tour as we begin the planning process. Congratulations Tim!!
Congratulations To Our CONASTA 66 Grand Prize Winner!
- What is greenwashing, and how does it relate to educational travel?
- Ask Latitude Group Travel: Will my students miss out if our school community can’t afford international tours?
- International educational tours are back: but are you really prepared to manage the risk?
- STEM educational tours can be so much more than just space camps
- Ask Latitude Group Travel: How can I combine subjects on my upcoming educational tour?